We held a very successful set of parent workshops in February.
The workshops were:
- The EYFS Experience – Mrs Savory and Miss James (relevant to EYFS)
- Phonics for Reading and Writing – Miss Trinder and Miss Wilson (relevant to EYFS - year 3)
- Maths: The FUNdamentals and beyond - Miss Dunk, Miss Kay, and Miss Matheson (relevant to EYFS - Year 6)
- Grammar Time! – Mrs Walker and Mr Samuel (relevant to Year 2 – 6)
- Developing Creative Writers through the power of reading - Mrs Fryer and Mr Megrah (relevant to Year 3 - 6)
You can find the workshop presentations below.