Everybody Different, Everybody Brilliant!
We have recently held a fantastic week of activities called “Everybody Different, Everybody Brilliant!”.
Our aim was:
- For pupils to learn about a range of different abilities and subsequently have an increased awareness, understanding and compassion for others in school and in the wider world.
- To create a more inclusive Queen’s School.
During the week:
- We thought about different languages and were lucky enough to hear many different languages from children, parents, carers and teachers at Queens.
- We thought about different faiths and heard about the differences and similarities between them.
- We learned about different cultures and were lucky to have visitors to share their experiences with us.
- We thought about different disabilities and had visitors to explain what being different meant to them.
- We tried different activities to help us understand how it would feel to be different from how we are.