Learning and Teaching
Here you can find details of the subjects on our curriculum. You can also find detailed curriculum overviews for the current half term as well as the most recent presentations given to parents at our curriculum evenings. The assessment section gives details of how we assess children here at Queen's. Below are the details of our "Aiming High" curriculum and our Learning Certainties, which underpin learning at The Queen's school and enable us to produce the highest quality learning and teaching.
- Inspiring teachers who engage & challenge with passion and expertise.
- Approaching learning with creativity and flexibility.
- Supporting pupils to make excellent progress.
- Promoting fair play and sporting values through being active, healthy and competitive.
- Embracing technology and its advancements to prepare children for a successful future where anything is possible.
- Providing creative and cross-curricular topics and real life connections with RE and Christian values at the heart.
- An outward looking curriculum which focuses on relevant local, national and global perspectives in order to develop children’s life skills.