Our school uniform is designed to be comfortable and practical throughout the year. All items of school uniform and equipment should be clearly and permanently named with full name and class.
Compulsory items with school logo
- Red sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Red Polo Shirt
- "Q" PE t-shirt
- Reading Folder (Book Bag) (Reception and KS1)
- PE Bag
Compulsory items without school logo
- Grey - school trousers, shorts, skorts, culottes, skirt, pinafore
- Grey / red / white socks
- Red / grey tights
- Black / red shoes (must be closed toe and not slip-on or boots)
- Red gingham summer dress
- Red cap / sun hat (both with school logo)
PE Kit (Compulsory)
- "Q" red PE t-shirt (with logo)
- Black or navy PE shorts, skorts, leggings, tracksuit bottoms
- Black or Navy sweatshirt fleece (optional)
- Trainers for KS2 - Plimsolls or trainers for Reception and KS1
Coats should be in school at all times during inclement and cold weather. All coats, hats, gloves and scarves should be clearly and permanently named with full name and class.
Pupils will be monitored as to whether they have their PE KIT in school on the correct day. Any children who do not have their PE hit 3 times in a half term should be referred to the Headteacher, who will provide a letter to go home.
Uniform items with a logo can be purchased from the The Shoe Station, Kew Village (telephone 020 8940 9905) and you can find further details and purchase uniform online here.
Jewellery - stud earrings and watches are the only jewellery allowed. Any jewellery worn for religious reasons should be supported by a letter from parents.
Hair - Hair that falls below the top of the collar should be tied back in bunches, ponytails or plaits. No head scarves, thick head bands, large hair ties or bows are allowed
No nail varnish or tattoos are allowed.
Sun cream is not allowed in school. Pupils should come to school with their sun cream already applied which will last throughout the day. Each pupil should have a named water bottle and sun hat to wear outside only