Here you can find the current vacancies at the Queen's School. Please scroll down to see all vacancies
This is a time of great opportunity and ambition for Queen’s, with a new school building and sports facilities, and Road, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3HJ
Start Date: 4th September 2019
Closing date: 9th July 2019 1.00pm
Interview date: 11th July 2019 afternoon
(Please see below for Job Description and Application Form)
Scale: Scale 4 of the LBRUT Support Staff Scale (FTE £22,377 to £23,607, pro rata)
Hours: Part time Mornings only (8.30 – 12.30 /1.00pm) 2 - 5 mornings available
39 weeks per year.
The Queen’s CE Primary School is an oversubscribed two-form entry school in Kew. The school was recently graded as Outstanding by OFSTED (March 2017) and SIAMS (2016). We are looking for someone who has a positive hardworking attitude, shows initiative and demonstrates good communication skills.
“Pupils behave impeccably in and out of lessons. They take care of one another and thrive on the responsibilities the school provides for them.” (OFSTED 2017)
“The school goes to great lengths to integrate all children with Christian love and care. They know ‘everyone has their own special talent’ and that teachers work hard to make their school ‘a unique and happy place’ offering exciting and creative opportunities.” (SIAMS 2016)
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a commitment towards raising standards within a school community
- Have an understanding of numeracy skills and literacy in the primary curriculum
- Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children
- Be able to deliver a range of intervention programs including Read, Write Inc
- Be creative and enjoy making their interventions fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and enthuse our pupils to love learning and aspire for great things
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Have a range of effective positive behaviour management skills
- Be willing to contribute to the broader life of the school community
- Have a commitment to the school’s Christian values of Love, Compassion and Respect.
The successful candidate may:
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs.
- Have additional relevant/specialist skills that will be beneficial to working with children.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, considerate pupils who are keen to learn
- A friendly, welcoming school with hard working and dedicated staff
- Opportunities for professional development
- A well-resourced learning environment
Visits are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office to book a tour. Please also visit our website www.queens.richmond.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced disclosure from the DBS is essential. Two references from recent employers and a full document check are also required. Any offer of a job will be subject to all these aspects being fulfilled completely.